How do I submit a Purchase Order for my registration?
Online Registration is available for credit card payments only. If you plan to submit a Purchase Order, please complete a registration form and send the completed form and a copy of the PO by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to: (415) 293-4070. Be sure that the $25 PO processing fee is also reflected in the maximum allowed charge on the official PO form. Incomplete forms or insufficient PO will not be processed. Please note: All PO must be paid in full before the attendees may receive their badges and conference materials.
My school/organization is submitting a check payment for my registration. How do I get an invoice for this?
If paying by check, you may begin your registration online and send us a message to receive an invoice for your registration.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations in this section refer to the cancellation of the registration in its entirety.
- Cancellation requests received by Friday, December 17, 2021, will receive a refund minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- If paid by a P.O., the P.O. processing fee will not be refunded if the registration is cancelled.
- Cancellation requests received starting Saturday, December 18, 2021, will not be refunded.
- Check refunds will be processed post-convention.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com or via fax to 415-293-4070, Attn: AASA Registration, or by December 17, 2021.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: AASA will not cancel a conference due to inclement weather. AASA will issue refunds to those registrants who notify us of their verifiable weather-related travel cancellation less a $100 processing fee and a $25 P.O. fee if registration was paid by P.O.
How do I register as a Team?
Minimum of three (3) people are required from the same school district to be eligible for Team Registration and to qualify for team discount. At least one (1) person must be a current Active Member.
Online Team Registration is available for credit card payments only. If you plan to pay by Purchase Order, please complete a registration form for each member of your team and send the completed forms and a copy of the PO by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to: (415) 293-4070. Be sure that the $25 PO processing fee is also reflected in the maximum allowed charge on the official PO form. Incomplete forms or insufficient PO will not be processed. ALL forms MUST be submitted at the same time, NO EXCEPTIONS. Discount is not valid without school district and Member ID #.
Please note: All PO must be paid in full before the attendees may receive their badges and conference materials.
How do I register as an Exhibitor?
Registration for exhibitors is now available! Visit the AASA NCE 2020 Exhibitor Registration website to register your booth staff and book housing. Contact Exhibitor Registration through the AASA Registration and Housing Support Center for more information.
I have other registration questions.
Important Housing Dates and Deadlines
Housing Opening Dates:.
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - Attendee housing opens
- Tuesday, July 20, 2021 - Exhibitor housing opens
- Monday, January 3, 2022- Rooming list deadline for groups of 10+ rooms
- Thursday, February 3, 2022- Deadline to cancel reservations without penalty
- Thursday, February 3, 2022- Last day to make, change, or cancel a reservation through AASA Housing
- Friday, February 4, 2022– Contact your hotel directly to change or cancel your reservation
Where can I find a map of the hotels?
How can I request a suite?
Before contacting AASA Housing to request a suite, we recommend that you make a room reservation first.
To request a suite, send us a message. Complete the required fields, and provide responses to the following:
- If you have a room reservation that you’d like upgraded to a suite, please provide the name that the reservation is booked under and/or the confirmation number.
- Is the suite for sleeping, meetings, hospitality functions, or any combination of these?
- Does the bedroom need to be separate from the sitting area?
- How many adults and children will occupy the suite, and how many beds are needed?
- Let us know which hotel(s) you will consider in order of preference.
- What is the desired price range of the suite?
- Anything else we should know?
A member of the AASA Housing team will contact you to follow up.
How can I check the status of a waitlist?
Check the status of a waitlist by sending us a message or calling the AASA Registration & Housing Contact Center at 866.227.1876 (Toll-Free U.S. & Canada) or +1.415.268.2098 (all other countries) Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) / 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Pacific Time).
I have other general hotel reservation questions.