Is the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium virtual this year?
The 2022 Unified Wine & Grape Symposium will be in-person this year. You will need to register on the registration website.
Which registration option provides the best value?
The 3-Day General Registration is far and away the best value. This includes Tuesday Breakout Sessions and Welcome Reception, Wednesday and Thursday General and Breakout Sessions and exhibits, and Thursday Spanish Sessions. Note: Separate registration is required to attend the Tuesday Keynote Speaker Luncheon. It is not included in 3-Day General Registration.
Is there a COVID safety protocol if attending?
All participants at the 2022 UW&GS must wear face coverings. Read the official COVID safety notice.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium Support Center.
- Your request must be received or postmarked by January18, 2022.
- No refunds will be given after January 18, 2022.
- A $50 service charge will apply to General Registration cancellations.
- There will be no refunds for student member registrations, exhibits only registrations or the Directory of Registrants.
What are the deadlines for Early Bird Registration and Standard Registration?
The Registration Deadlines are as follows:
- Early Bird Registration rate available through Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
- Standard Registration rate begins Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
- Cancellations must be submitted by Tuesday, January 18, 2022 for a refund less $50 service charge.
- No refunds after Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
*No cancellation refunds for student registration, receptions, directory of registrants.
How do I book a hotel reservation?
Visit our Housing & Hotels page for hotel reservation information. You will need to register for the conference separately when registration opens.
I have other general registration questions.